Shipping & Delivery
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, Modus Vivendi is proud to offer shipping to most countries around the world.
How soon will my order be shipped?
- After your order is placed we generally require 1 to 3 business days for processing and shipping. Occasionally, a delay may be caused by the production process. We do not ship or deliver packages on Saturday or Sunday. Weekend orders (including Friday afternoon and evening) will be processed on Monday.
Do you deliver to PO BOX addresses?
- We can deliver to PO Box addresses only via registered post, but we recommend sending your items to a home or work address where the parcel can be signed for.
What are the charges for shipping?
- Delivery charges are calculated on a per-product basis and the delivery destination. Shipping cost will be shown at the checkout page after both the delivery destination and service option have been selected. We offer FREE shipping on all orders over €120. Free shipping is by Registered Post. A guide to shipping cost by destination can be found in this table.
Do you offer any other shipping methods?
- Orders are normally shipped by Registered Post but, there are many other shipping methods. You can choose shipment via courier service, but extra cost will apply. The cost will be calculated automatically at the checkout page on a per-product basis and after both the delivery destination and service option have been selected.
Are there any additional customs duties or taxes chargeable on my order?
- Some orders delivered outside the European Union may be subject to customs duties or other taxes. These are charged by your national customs authorities when your order arrives in your country and they vary from country to country. Orders delivered within the European Union are free of duty and taxes.
What's the delivery time for my order?
- All orders sent by registered post are processed by Hellenic Post and your national postal service. Delivery times may vary depending on your national postal service. A guide to shipping times by destination can be found in this table.
Order Processing and Issues
How can I place an order?
- Find the article that you would like to buy, choose your size and then click on the 'Add to bag ' button. Continue your shopping until all the articles that you want are in the shopping bag. To finalize your order, click on the 'Shopping bag' icon which you'll find at the top right of your screen and then on the 'Checkout' button. You'll then be taken to the payment process page where you can fill in your delivery and billing addresses and choose the shipping method you want and your method of payment.
I'm having difficulty placing an order, can you help?
- If you have any difficulty placing your order please contact our customer care team at email@example.com (9:00-16:00 EEST Monday to Friday) and we will be happy to help.
Can I change my order once placed?
- Orders are processed for collection and shipment between 9:00-12:00 EEST. Once your order has been confirmed, if you wish to change it please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. We cannot guarantee any change to your order once it has been confirmed.
Can I place my order over the phone?
- Unfortunately, we do not accept phone orders.
Which payment methods do you accept?
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners and PayPal. Ordering online with us is safe and secure! We employ a method of interaction with our customers that is 100% secure and does not compromise your bank card information. You can feel confident using your credit card to purchase from our site.
Do you accept cash-on-delivery orders?
- Sorry, but we do not accept cash-on-delivery as a payment method. All orders must be paid in full before shipment.
What currencies can I use for payment?
- We only accept payment in euros. However, upon selection of the preferred currency we provide you with an approximate conversion. Please note that your transaction will be subject to the Current Currency Conversion, which fluctuates daily, and your bank may charge you an International Transaction Fee.
How can I check the status of my order? Do you provide any tracking ID of the shipment?
- When your order is placed you will receive a confirmation email. A second message with package tracking information will be sent when your order is shipped. If you need to contact us please email to email@example.com. Please make sure to include your name and order number in the message.
I received the wrong item/a faulty item. What should I do?
- Quality matters to Modus Vivendi. If you receive the wrong article or a faulty item, please contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org providing the order number, the name and number of the item, a description of any fault and a photo. We'll get back to you as soon as we can and send you a replacement item as quickly as possible.
A product was missing from my order, what should I do?
- Please contact with our customer care team at email@example.com providing the order number and the name and number of the missing article. We will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can.
Does my order include VAT?
- Goods are charged at the price shown on the product page on the date the order is placed, inclusive of VAT. All prices are correct at the time of publication.
How do I know what size I wear?
- Please visit the 'Sizes and fit' section below the image of every product. A guide to 'Sizes and fit' can be found in this table. If you have a more specific question, or you are still concerned about which size is best for you, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colors do not look the same as in the images on your site. Can you help?
- We try to offer the best display quality we can. Images on our site have the best resolution and are totally matched with the original color of any product. We are not responsible for any differences due to the display device (pc, laptop, cell phone, etc.)
The item I want is out of stock. When will you get more in?
- While we strive to fill all orders completely, please know that back orders do occur. Certain items may temporarily be out of stock, and certain items may be discontinued. Once an item is discounted, it will generally mean we will not be producing it again. If you have a question on a particular style, please email as at email@example.com.
Can I save items in my shopping bag and buy them later?
- All items are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. This means items you have in your shopping bag may not be available later. The only way to reserve those items is to complete your order. Although you can always add and save items to your wish list and buy them later!
Return & Refund
Can I return a product if I change my mind?
- If you are not satisfied with the goods delivered, or you change your mind, please inform us within ten days of receipt of the goods to request a return.
Where should I ship my return?
- In order to return your goods, please contact us, so we can provide further instructions.
Which is the best way to return a product?
- Please contact us, so we can provide all the alternatives was for returning the product.
Once you receive my return how will I been informed?
- As soon as we receive your parcel we will inspect the goods returned so that we can refund the purchase price. We will refund the purchase price plus your postal costs only in case of faulty items.
I want an exchange rather than a refund. What should I do?
- If you want to exchange an item or if you want something in a different size or color, just return the goods and include a note with the details of your request. As soon as we receive your return we will directly send you the replacement and you will be charged only for the postal cost of the delivery.